1BTN & FSW Main Stage Competition- Specific Rules.
- The 1BTN & FSW Main Stage Competition promotion (‘Competition’) is organised by Soundcrash (‘Promoter’)
- IMPORTANT: This Competition is subject to these Specific Rules AND the Terms and Conditions which are available here. Entry into the Competition constitutes acceptance of these Specific Rules and the full Terms and Conditions.
- The Competition is only open to residents of UK aged 16 and over. For further details of who may and may not enter, see the Terms and Conditions.
- To enter the Competition, contestants must send a demo to the email address: email@example.com.
- This demo must be in the form of a link such as to a track on youtube.com or soundcloud.com.
- The demo must only contain one track, no longer than 10 minutes.
- Only one entry may be made per person.
- The Competition closes at 23:59 on Sunday 31st March. Entries received after that date and time will not be considered.
- For details of how your entry may be used, see the full Terms and Conditions.
Winner selection and Prize details
- A panel of judges made up from staff members at Soundcrash & 1BTN will select a shortlist of 5 artists. To obtain a list of the judges’ names, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- This shortlist will be announced on 3rd April 2019 and immediately opened up to a public vote via the Funk & Soul Weekender Facebook page. The act with the most votes will the winner and will be announced on 11th April 2019.
- The winner will receive a 40 minute mainstage slot at the Funk & Soul Weekender on Sunday 19th May (‘Prize’).
- The Prize does not include flights, transfers or accommodation.
- Any other costs and expenses which are not specifically included in the prize description (including domestic travel, meals, incidental expenses, gratuities, etc) are excluded and will be the sole responsibility of the Prize Winner.
- The length of the set-time in the prize is subject to change according to production and scheduling necessities.
- Soundcrash reserve the right to revoke the prize if the winner(s) are unable or unwilling to adhere to requirements set forth by the festival staff.
Winner confirmation and notification
- The public vote will take place between 3rd April and 10th April 2019. Voting will close at 18:00pm on 10th April. The Prize Winner will be announced on 11th April 2019 as well as being notified by email and given details of how to claim the Prize. If the Prize Winner does not respond to the notification within 14 days after the original notification email is sent by the Promoter [or Promotion Partner] to the email address provided at the time of entry, the Prize Winner will forfeit his/her right to the Prize and the Promoter shall be entitled to select another winner. That subsequent Prize Winner will have to respond to the notification email within [14 days] of the date on which that email is sent or they will also forfeit the prize.
Personal data and publicity
- The Promoter, Promotion Partner and prize provider may publish and publicize your name, image, social media handle and/or profile picture, and your entry, and we may refer to your and your guest’s or travel companion’s association with the Promotion and/or the prize, in any and all media, worldwide, in perpetuity, for publicity and PR purposes.
The Promoter’s address is: Soundcrash, Bow St, WC2E 7AU.